Welcome to the Shandon Park Website
We’re sure you have a few questions, so there are some topics listed below that should help. Of course if you have any further questions or just want to have a chat about Shandon and our offerings, both golf and social, please don’t hesitate to call or email. We are looking forward to meeting you!
New Member Offers
Here’s your chance to join us and play golf at one of the finest parkland courses in Northern Ireland.
There has never been a better time to join Shandon Park.
New members will enjoy a 30% discount on their annual subscription in 2019, 20% in 2020 and 10% in 2021.
Offer open for a limited period only, closing April 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- The Offer is available to new golfing members aged over 22 years old, joining Shandon Park between 1 September 2018 and 30 April 2019.
- This includes five-day, six-day and seven-day golfing categories.
- The Offer entitles applicants to a 30% discount on the relevant membership subscription for 2019, followed by a 20% discount on the 2020 subscription and 10% discount on the 2021 subscription.
- Minimum discounted subscription level is £350.
- By accepting the discount on joining, applicants commit to maintain their membership at Shandon Park for a minimum of three years.
- Early termination of membership may be considered by Council in exceptional circumstances, such as illness or incapacity.
- Due to the decision to change annual subscription renewal date from 1 January to 1 April with effect from 1 April 2020, the initial 30% discount period will run for up to 15 months from 1 January 2019 to 31 March 2020.
- All joiners under The Offer must pay the applicable Social Levy.
- The Offer is not available to anyone who has previously been a golfing member of Shandon Park during 2018.
- Subscriptions due under The Offer are payable either in a single lump sum amount at the beginning of the relevant period, or in two equal instalments in January and August, or by way of monthly direct debit payable to Shandon Park Golf Club Limited. Payment to be arranged through the Office at Shandon Park.
- Council reserve the right to close The Offer to new joiners at any time prior to 30 April 2019.
So why not contact the Club now on 02890805030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and sign up with us?
All members can also enjoy a fantastic range of social activities in our splendid clubhouse, with generously discounted drink prices.
Looking for a little something extra for the kids? Then why not buy them a Junior membership? Children under 12 can join Shandon for only £30.00 a year.
To join, or to find out more about our latest offers just contact our General Manager on 02890 805030, by email email@example.com or call into the office any weekday between 9.30 am and 3.30pm. Membership forms can also be picked up from the Pro Shop or downloaded below.
To enquire and make a booking, call the Pro Shop on 02890 805031.
|A1||FULL MEMBERS (7 day golfing membership)||£1080.00|
|A5||FULL Under 30||£850.00|
|A6||FULL Under 29||£770.00|
|A7||FULL Under 28||£670.00|
|A8||FULL Under 27||£595.00|
|A9||FULL Under 26||£545.00|
|A10||FULL Under 25||£495.00|
|A11||FULL Under 24||£445.00|
|A12||FULL Under 23||£395.00|
|B1||6-DAY MEMBERS (6 day golfing membership)||£880.00|
|C1||5 DAY MEMBERS (5 day golfing membership)||£770.00|
|D1||Country MEMBERS (residing 40 miles or more from Clubhouse||£595.00|
|E||SPOUSE MEMBER (spouse)||£66.00|
|J6||STUDENTS (residing 40 miles or more from Clubhouse)||£100.00|
|J5||JUNIORS GIRLS & BOYS (under 22)||£330.00|
|J4||JUNIORS GIRLS & BOYS (under 21)||£280.00|
|J3||JUNIORS GIRLS & BOYS (under 19)||£230.00|
|J2||JUVENILE GIRLS & BOYS (under 18)||£180.00|
|J1||JUNIORS GIRLS & BOYS (under 15)||£130.00|
|J0||KIDDIE GIRLS & BOYS (and under 12)||£30.00|
|Q1||HOUSE NON – GOLF||£132.00|
|GUI (Over 18)||£19.50|
|GUI (J0 – J2)||£3.50|
|ILGU (J0 – J2)||£5.00|
|ILGU (Over 18)||£23.00|
|BATTERY CHARGING & TROLLEY STORE||£45.00|
|Subscriptions can be paid by Direct Debit over 11 months|
From the West and South
1. Approach Belfast on the M1.
2. Just as you approach the new motorway roadworks, take the slip road off to the left (J2)
3. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit – A55 Stockman’s Lane.
4. Stay on this road and continue through the first main set of traffic lights, go under the bridge and through the next main set of traffic lights.
5. Continue on this road until you come to a major cross roads with lights. Turn right at these lights.
6. Get into the left hand lane and at the next roundabout take the first exit. You don’t have to stop at the roundabout at the left hand lane does not give way.
7. Continue on this road (A55) past Ramada Hotel on left and Maxol station on the right.
8. Take the next slip road on the left signposted for Outer Ring.
9. Continue on this road past the following locations.
a. Tesco on the right.
b. Main traffic lights.
c. Sainsbury on the left.
d. Main traffic lights with Pizza restaurant on the right.
e. Shell station on left and right.
10. After the Shell station on the left, the road bends to the left and then to the right.
11. You will soon see a brown sign for Golf Course which points to the right.
12. This road is Shandon Park but at rush hours there is no right turn.
13. If this is the case, go through traffic lights and take the next right at the Marie Curie centre – Kensington Road.
14. At the end of this road, turn right and Shandon Park Golf Club is straight ahead.
From the North
1. Approach Belfast on the M2 and follow the signs for the M3 Bangor and Newcastle.
2. Stay on this road and continue past the George Best Airport on the left.
3. At this point move over to the right hand lane and take the A55 road on the right. At the traffic lights here the road is actually a hairpin going back into Belfast.
4. Take the next slip road on the left and continue to next roundabout.
5. Take 2nd exit at roundabout.
6. At next junction go straight ahead.
7. At the next set of lights, go straight ahead.
8. Go past the Police Station on the right and when you see the Marie Curie centre on the left, turn left just before it – Kensington Road.
9. Continue up this road to the end and turn right.
10. Shandon Park Golf Club is straight ahead.
Buggie, Clubs & Caddie Hire
We have 7 buggies available for hire through the Pro Shop at £25. Please contact Barry or Colin to book in advance to guarantee availability.
A number of sets of golf clubs are also available for rental. For full details and availability contact the Pro Shop.
If you wish to hire a caddy please discuss your needs with Barry or Colin.
The following items of dress are NOT PERMITTED:
1. Denim jeans.
2. Sleeveless or collarless shirts. (Ladies excused)
3. Shirts not tucked inside trousers.
4. Sweaters without a collared shirt.
5. Garments displaying slogans\motifs including football, rugby shirts etc
6. Shorts other than tailored shorts (for example sports/beach shorts are not acceptable)
7. Track or Leisure suits.
8. Trouser legs tucked into socks.
ALL GOLFERS ARE REQUIRED TO OBSERVE THE ON COURSE DRESS CODE.
Smart casual dress is essential in the clubhouse. It should be clean, neat and tidy, and in keeping with the standards the club seek to maintain.
The following Items of Dress are NOT PERMITTED
1. Garments displaying slogans/motifs including football/rugby colours etc.
2. On course footwear
3. Sleeveless or collarless shirts (ladies excepted)
4. Sweaters without shirts
5. Beach or sports shorts The following dress conventions shall also be observed
6. Head gear should be removed within the clubhouse
7. Denims and tailored shorts may be worn in clubhouse
8. Track or leisure suits, may be worn whilst taking part in club organised physical exercise classes, to include the passage between the changing rooms and the location of the class.
Staff will advise members and visitors of a breach of this dress code and request that they comply in future. Repeated breaches will be reported to council and will result in disciplinary action being taken.
By order in council February 2015
Countdown To OPEN Week at Shandon