scroll down for more
1 April 2022 - 31 March 2023
* Subscriptions over £200 per annum may be paid by Direct Debit
* Club subscriptions for less than £200 must be paid in full on renewal and are not eligible for payment by monthly direct debit.
* Where a member is paying more than one subscription, including for example for other family members, then the limit applies to the total amount payable.
Joining Fees (December 2021)
* New golfing members are required to pay an initial joining fee equivalent to one year’s annual subscription for their relevant member category.
* Two or more new members joining together (eg friends) will each pay 75% of applicable Joining Fee
* No Joining Fee will apply to the Junior Golfer categories.
* Junior Golfers of a minimum of three years’ standing will be exempt from a Joining Fee when moving through to adult categories.
* No Joining Fee will apply to new Social (House) Members
|FULL MEMBER (7 day golfing membership Over 30)||£1,140|
|FULL MEMBER Under 30||£900|
|FULL MEMBER Under 28||£730|
|FULL MEMBER Under 26||£620|
|FULL MEMBER Under 24||£520|
|FULL MEMBER Under 22||£380|
|6-DAY MEMBER (Sunday - Friday )||£935|
|5 DAY MEMBER (Monday - Friday )||£820|
|COUNTRY MEMBER (residing 40 miles or more from Clubhouse)||£650|
|OVERSEAS MEMBER (residing outside UK & Ireland)||£450|
|JUNIOR (under 18)||£200|
|JUNIOR (under 15)||£150|
|JUNIOR (under 12)||£40|
|SOCIAL MEMBER (non-golfing membership)||£132|
|SOCIAL MEMBER'S PARTNER (non-golfing membership)||£66|
|GOLF IRELAND FEE (Over 18)||£20|
|GOLF IRELAND FEE (Under 18)||£3.50|
|LOCKERS (per annum)||£35|
|BATTERY CHARGING & TROLLEY STORE (per annum)||£60|
|TROLLEY STORE ONLY (per annum)||£35|