The Club is run to provide our members, guests, and visitors with a quality golfing experience within a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We do this with a team of professional, highly motivated, and trained staff and volunteers.
We constantly strive to exceed the expectations of our members, guests, visitors, and employees in all areas of our operations.
With full view windows in the bar and restaurant and lush views of the course from nearly every table; craic and fun in the pro shop; preparing food using fresh and lovely seasonal produce in the kitchen; or working outside in the fresh air as a Greenkeeper, it is a fantastic environment in which to to work.
We are seeking fun and enthusiastic people to join our team, before the busy season is upon us again. Who wouldn't want to work in a place such as Shandon Park?
If you are interested, please forward an up to date CV, stating what position you are interested in, to our General Manager, Marianne at email@example.com
At Shandon Park Golf Club we think it’s vital for each of our employees to feel appreciated for all their hard work.
That is why our employees can look forward to a range of excellent benefits and perks. As well as a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, you will enjoy the following benefits as standard:
* 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes bank and public holidays)
* Contributory pension scheme (4% Employer Contribution)
* Complimentary taxi home if working late
* Very few late nights - FOH Staff can expect to finish around 11.30pm at weekends and 10.30pm during the week
* Reduced rates for golf
* Flexible working hours
* Focus on work life balance
* Annual staff party
* Company sponsored training qualifications at Greenmount Agricultural College