Local Rules - Shandon Park
- Out of Bounds - a ball is out of bounds if it is outside the boundary of the course or over the white stakes or white lines at the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 12th & 14th holes, where indicated as out of bounds (Rule 18.2).
- All roads or artificially surfaced paths, flower beds, staked trees and 1st tee complex are 'No Play Zones'. Relief to be taken under Rule 16.1.
- Penalty Areas - Defined by Yellow / Red lines or stakes. When a player's ball is in a penalty area or when it is known or virtually certain to be in a penalty area, even though not found, the player may take relief under Rule 17.
- Penalty Area behind the 3rd green is only in play while playing the 3rd hole (relief area to the Left Hand Side of Green) under Rule 17.
- Penalty Area behind the 8th green. Ball may be played or take relief to the drop zone under Rule 17.
- Sand / Gravel Topped Drains - When a ball lies in or on a drain, or where the drain causes interference with a player's stance or intended area of swing, relief may be taken under Rule 16.1b.
- Complete relief must be taken if a ball finishes on the putting green under Rule 13.
- Sprinkler Heads - Relief may be taken if the ball touches a sprinkler head or if it interferes with a player's stance or swing under Rule 16.1.